Ultrasound Centre in South Delhi
Looking for Best Ultrasound Centre in South Delhi and Faridabad? Dr. Rupali's Medical & Diagnostics is one of the renowened and best 4D Colour Ultrasound and Patholgy Clinic in Delhi NCR.
Being one of the leading Diagnostics Centre in south delhi, Dr. Rupali's Medical & Diagnostics have done more than 100,000 ultrasounds succesfully since 2011 accurately using our latest GE manufactured VOLUSON P8-4D color Ultrasound Machine.
How Ultrasound is helpful in Medical Treatment?
Ultrasound in modern medicinal practice can be used for so many purposes:
- Ultrasound can be used to view uterus and condition of ovaries during the pragnancy, and it can be helpful to view the development of the baby inside the womb.
- It can be used tto diagnose gallbladder disease
- To Evaluate the blood flow and to guide the needle for biopsy or tumor treatment
- Using Ultrasound we can examine the breast lump, and to check the thyroid gland.
- USG can be used to Evaluate the metabolic bone disease
Types of Ultrasound
There are numerous Ultrasound Centre in South Delhi. But you should you choose Dr. Rupali's Medical & Diagnostics for Ultrasound?
- Fully Automated & Computerized Lab equipped with sophisticated & Advance machines.
- Government Approver and NABL Certified Lab
- Performing more than 1000 Ultrasound on a monthly basis
- Hygienic Environment and divine ambiance at the Diagnostic Centre
- One of the highest-rated Ultrasound centers in South Delhi on Google.
At Dr. Rupali's Medical and Diagnostics, we have world class ultrasound machines in South Delhi. You can book Online Appointment for 4D Color Ultrasound.
Treatment/Services in 4D Color Ultrasound
4D ultrasound allows us to add live streaming video of the images, showing the motion of the fetal heart wall or valves, or blood flow in various vessels. It is thus 3D ultrasound in live motion. It uses either a 2D transducer which rapidly acquires 20-30 volumes or a matrix array 3D transducer is used.
- 4D Ultrasound Reconstruction
- Ultrasound Follicular
- Ultrasound Breasts
- Ultrasound Biophysical Profile
- Ultrasound Obstetric
- Ultrasound Lower Abdomen / Pelvis
- Ultrasound Level-II
- Ultrasound K.U.B.
- Ultrasound Small Parts
- Ultrasound Soft Parts
- Ultrasound Thyroid / Neck
- Ultrasound Screening Without Film
How should you prepare yourself for Ultrasound Scan?
In most ultrasound examinations, no preparation is required, however, in few cases, the patient needs to follow certain steps:
In Gallbalder Ultrasound the examiner can ask you not to eat or drink before the Ultrasound Examination.
In Pelvic Ultrasound, a full bladder might be required your doctor will let know how much water you should consume before the exam. And you should not urinate during that period.
The young children may need additional preparation, you must consult with your doctor before the examination for the specific instructions.
Always wear loose clothes for your Ultrasound Appointment, the examiner may be asked to remove the jewelry during the ultrasound.
Book 4D Colour Ultrasound at Dr. Rupali's Medical & Diagnostics
Book Test Now